Post-Halloween Madness: How to Bring Back the Clarity in Your Skin
To bring back the clarity in your skin after Halloween requires some dedication and effort. The crazy month of Halloween causes you to put on loads of makeup on your face for long durations. You also miss out on a healthy diet. Fizz and alcohol replace water. All this does take a toll on your skin eventually. To get back your pre-Halloween glow, you need to follow some skin-care steps.
How To Bring Back The Clarity In Your Skin After Halloween?
After Halloween gets over, you need to first hit the reset button. This means that you need to give your skin a break for a few days. Just say no to makeup. Avoid oily and sugary foods. Abstain from alcohol for some time. Sleep well and drink plenty of water. Following are some skincare tips one should follow to get back the clarity on their skin.
- Drink lots of water to hydrate the skin
- Scrub weekly to ensure the removal of dead skin cells
- Eat a balanced diet to ensure that the skin gets all the essential nutrients
- Eat plenty of seasonal fruits and vegetables to maintain the health of the skin
- Practice yoga or other exercises to de-stress the mind and the body
- Ensure eight hours of sleep to relax and rejuvenate the mind and the body.
What Skin Care Routine Should One Follow To Bring Back The Clarity In Your Skin After Halloween?
One has to follow a good skincare routine which differs according to the age and climatic conditions. The following list is a few skincare tips that one should follow after Halloween.
- Day moisturizer: A day moisturizer is comparatively lighter than a night moisturizer. One should select a moisturizer according to one’s skin type. A proper moisturizing routine keeps the skin soft and supple as continuous exposure to climate makes the skin lose a lot of water.
- Night cream: The skin rejuvenates in the night when the person sleeps. It is at night time that a new skin layer comes up from beneath the layers of dead skin cells. A thicker cold cream at night provides proper nourishment to this new skin and makes it soft and glowing.
- Sun-Block: a good sunblock cream is essential to apply even if the person is indoors to prevent the damage caused by the free radicals in the skin.
What Face Packs Or Facials Can One Try?
Some face packs made with natural ingredients can help get back the clarity on your skin.
- Almond Honey Face Mask:
- Few drops of lemon
- Pinch of turmeric
- 4 to 5 pieces of almonds crushed
Mix all the ingredients together and apply this paste on the face every night before going to bed and leave it to dry. You can either rinse it off after an hour or wash it in the morning only.
- Rose Water Facial
- Lemon drops
Mix both together and apply the water on the face with the help of cotton. Use a circular motion to apply the potion. This is best used before sleeping as it will improve blood circulation in the skin.