buzzskincare LTD has always been committed to maintaining the accuracy, confidentiality, and security of your personal and corporate information. We have established Privacy Principles to govern our use of customer information.
Subject to applicable law, our lawful basis for processing Personal Data is as follows:
- We process certain Online Identifiers (as described below) during your use of our website and for functionality and operational purposes, which we have a legitimate interest in processing;
- In the event you contact us, we will process your contact details and other information you choose to provide us with in order to perform our contract with you.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at: [email protected]
TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT
During your interaction with our website we may collect aggregated, non-personal non-identifiable information which may be made available or gathered via the users’ access to and use of the website (“Non-Personal Data“). We are not aware of the identity of the user from which the Non-Personal Data is collected. We may also collect from you, during your access or interaction with the website, individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort be used to identify an individual (“Personal Data”). The types of data that we collect as well as the purpose for processing such data are specified in the table below.
|Type of Data||Purpose of Processing|
|Technical Data:We may collect technical Non-Personal Data from you. This information includes the type of device, operating system and browsers you use, the time and date you accessed the website, user’s actions (i.e., regarding the user’s viewing of and interaction with the website and Website Content, including the web pages the user visited and clickstream), your approximate geographical location, and any redirecting URLs.||We collect this information solely in order to operate, provide, maintain, protect, manage, customize and improve our website and the Website Content.|
|Contact Details:If you voluntarily contact us in any manner, or for any requests or to notify us about something, you may be required to provide us with certain information such as your name and email address which we will then process.||We will use your contact details only in order to respond to you, provide you with support, assist you or provide you with any other service that you may request.|
|Posting a Comment:If you voluntarily leave a comment on the website you will be asked to provide us with your name and email address. If we decide to post your comment, it will be posted under the name you provided, however we will not post your email address.||We will use this information solely in order to upload your comment and for validation purposes.|
HOW WE COLLECT DATA
Depending on the nature of your interaction with the website, the above detailed data is collected as follows:
- In the event you voluntarily choose to provide us with information, e.g., when you contact us.
We will ask for your consent to collect Personal Data and offer you the choice to opt-out of such collection if we are required to do so in accordance with applicable law.
Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. You may remove cookies by following the instructions in your device preferences (as detailed below). However, please note that if you choose to disable cookies, some features of the Website may not operate properly and your online experience may be limited.
Types of cookies used on our website:
The following are the types of cookies that we use on our website:
- Essential, Functionality, Operation and Security Cookies. These cookies are essential for enabling users’ navigation of the website, for the website to function properly, and for security purposes (e.g., to prevent fraudulent use). This category of cookies either cannot be disabled, or if disabled, may result in certain features of the website not working or functioning properly.
- Analytic, Measurement and Performance Cookies. These cookies are used to collect information about how users use our website, in order to improve our services and the way we offer them, as well assess performance of the Website Content and the way it is displayed on our website.
Among other, we use the following third party cookies on our website:
|Google Analytics||Analytic, Measurement and Performance||policies.google.com/privacy|
|Google Ad Manager||Targeting & Advertising|
|Google Adsense||Targeting & Advertising|
|Targeting & Advertising||facebook.com/about/privacy/update|
|Essential, Functionality, Operation and Security;Targeting & Advertising||twitter.com/en/privacy|
|YouTube||Essential, Functionality, Operation & Security;Targeting & Advertising||youtube.com/yt/about/policies/#community-guidelines|
|Amazon||Targeting & Advertising||amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?ie=UTF8&nodeId=468496&ref_=footer_privacy|
For additional information with regards to our use of Google products, click HERE.
Please note that there might be additional cookies of our third-party advertising partners used in our website – all as detailed in the cookie notification and management tool that will be displayed once you access our website, and subject to applicable law in your jurisdiction.
You may easily opt-out of our website’s data collection, sharing process and targeted advertising services by following the instructions below:
You may set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our website, or to indicate when a cookie is being used by us, by adjusting the privacy and security settings of your web browser. Please refer to the support page of your browser to learn more about how you can adjust your privacy and security settings. The following are some links which you may find helpful:
- You may opt-out of each cookie category listed above (except strictly necessary cookies) by using the cookie management tool provided on our website to change your setting preferences.
- You may opt-out directly from third party retargeting cookies or other ad-technology trackers through self-regulator services such as the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) website – NAI consumer opt-out page or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (“DAA”) website – DAA opt-out page.
- As we explained above, we use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may collect certain information about you in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. These third party advertisers may provide ways for you to opt out from or limit their collection of information from and about you. Please refer to these third parties’ privacy policies to learn more. Please see: www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp for more information.
Please note that once you choose opt out, part of the services provided by us may no longer be available and some features may not work if you revoke the data transfer. In addition, even if do opt-out, you may still receive some content and advertising, however it will not be targeted content or advertising.
SHARING DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
We do not share any Personal Data collected from you with third parties or any of our partners except in the following events:
- Legal Requirement: We will share your information in this situation, only if we are required to do so in order to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request (i.e., to comply with a court injunction, comply with tax authorities, etc.);
- Policy Enforcement: We will share your information, solely to the extent needed in order to: (i) enforce our policies and agreements; or (ii) to investigate any potential violations thereof, including without limitations, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoings, suspected fraud or security issues;
- Company’s Rights: We will share your information in order to establish or exercise our rights to defend ourselves against legal claims when necessary, subject to applicable law;
- Third Party Rights: We will share your information, solely to the extent needed in order to prevent harm to the our rights, property or safety, as well as our users, yourself or any third party’s rights, property or safety;
- Online Identifiers: We may share Online Identifiers in order to calculate our advertising partner’s payments and to detect fraud.
We reserve the right to use, disclose or transfer (for business purposes or otherwise) aggregated and processed Non Personal Data to third parties, including, inter alia, affiliates, for various purposes including commercial use. This information may be collected, processed and analyzed by us and transferred in a combined, collectively and aggregated manner (i.e., your information is immediately aggregated with other users) to third parties.
Data protection and privacy laws may provide you with some of the following principal rights (depending on your jurisdiction) with respect to your Personal Data, which you may exercise:
- The right to access your Personal Data;
- The right to ensure your Personal Data is accurate, complete and up to date;
- The right to have your Personal Data amended (by correcting, deleting or adding information);
- The right to object to the processing of your Personal Data;
- The right to send or “port” your Personal Data;
- The right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority in your jurisdiction; and
- The right to withdraw consent, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice;
In the event that you contact us and request to exercise any of your rights detailed above, we may request that you provide us with certain information in order to verify your identity and locate your data. Such process may take up to one (1) month, subject to applicable privacy laws.
Please note that, you may have different rights then those which we listed above subject to privacy protections laws in your jurisdiction.
If you wish to receive more information, you would like to exercise your rights, or in the event that you have any additional complaints about your privacy rights, please contact us at: [email protected].
Unless you instruct us otherwise and subject to applicable laws, we retain the information we collect for as long as needed to provide our services and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements if applicable.
We use physical, technical and administrative security measures for the services that we believe are in compliance with applicable laws and industry standards in order to prevent your information from being accessed without the proper authorization, improperly used or disclosed, unlawfully destructed or accidentally lost. It is important for you to remember however, that unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet cannot be 100% secure. As such, although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted via our website or our services and any transmission of your data shall be done at your own risk.
Our website is not directed nor is it intended for use by children (the phrase “child” shall mean an individual that is under the age defined by applicable law which with respect to the European Economic Area (“EEA“) is under the age of 16 and with respect to the U.S.A, under the age of 13) and we do not knowingly process a child’s information. We will discard any information that we receive from a user that is considered a “child” immediately upon our discovery that such a user shared information with us. Please contact us at: [email protected] if you have reason to believe that a child has shared any information with us.
TRANSFER OF YOUR DATA
DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURE
Our website does not respond to Do Not Track signals. For more information about Do Not Track signals, please see: allaboutdnt.com/.
- By sending an email to: [email protected]
- By regular mail at:
Raul Wallenberg 4, Tel Aviv,